• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(Beware) True spec sucks

When we get too big for our proverbial britches, and too important for our customers, sometimes it comes back and bites us on the...
But then again, having some experience with your products, you are focused on those who put the price point ahead of other factors.

Also, it finally makes sense why the workers at your little Army Navy store act more like security guards than sales clerks.

When we get too big for our proverbial britches, and too important for our customers, sometimes it comes back and bites us on the...
But then again, having some experience with your products, you are focused on those who put the price point ahead of other factors.

Also, it finally makes sense why the workers at your little Army Navy store act more like security guards than sales clerks.
I think I know which one your talking about. 850 for a vest with plates?

LOL. The Army Navy store has no affiliation with Atlanco other than it's owned by a family member and yes, those guys are a total joke. Then again they are hourly wage retail employees of a store no different than toy r us.

Seriously, why are you trying to make this personal? I don't have anything to do with sales or the dealers. I was just trying to help the OP solve his issue.

Yes, big businesses that carry large product lines do have lower level lines of product that are all about price point over quality. 511, Proper and others have the same. We have our premier lines. Go look at Cobb, Marietta, Dekalb, FBI, ATF, APD, Cherokee officers, ect... and SWAT and see what their wearing. Yep, Truspec. But it's our top tier stuff. All government contracts and we don't deal with the officers directly either. It all goes through dealers.

Nothing personal, but I do take customer service seriously. I see it as a key indicator of the quality of the business and the character of the individuals it represents.
That's why I do a lot of business with LL Bean, REI and others with 100% satisfaction guarantees, even though I make it a practice not to take stuff back. A happy customer is a saleman. A disgruntled one is a protestor on the street with a sandwich board calling you a dirtbag whose wares are trash. Had someone from the company contacted the OP and offered him resolution, do you think this thread would have progressed negatively, or with a glowing recommendation to do business with Tru-Spec?

Sure, some people take advantage of companies, but good customer service makes up for any losses and makes many more sales.

Nothing personal, but I do take customer service seriously. I see it as a key indicator of the quality of the business and the character of the individuals it represents.
That's why I do a lot of business with LL Bean, REI and others with 100% satisfaction guarantees, even though I make it a practice not to take stuff back. A happy customer is a saleman. A disgruntled one is a protestor on the street with a sandwich board calling you a dirtbag whose wares are trash. Had someone from the company contacted the OP and offered him resolution, do you think this thread would have progressed negatively, or with a glowing recommendation to do business with Tru-Spec?

Sure, some people take advantage of companies, but good customer service makes up for any losses and makes many more sales.

It's all good my man. I agree 100%. My girlfriend is a CSR and every now and then they'll help out an end user that's in a tough spot (remote and no store locally because it shut down, ect..)

It's all about customer service.

you sure the white powder isn't glaze? you know, from the donuts?

j/k ya copper. I suppose it's a matter of you get what you pay for. I have a pair of Matterhorns I bought in 2003. They were around $220. They're on their third resoling. I wear them most of the winter until late spring, and wear them hunting too. They been brutes.

Back
Top Bottom