• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BHO Steel AK mag blems for $5.85 shipped each

Necrosis

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
239   0
Reaction score
Free shipping, $229.99 + $16 tax / 42 mags = $5.85 shipped. According to the listing these have minor handling marks or blems that do not effect function (idiot marks lol). Seems like a damn good deal to me, I ordered a case. It's like buying the BHO follower and getting the rest of the mag free lol. They also have some good deals on AR parts kits too.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/case...capacity-magazine-steel-w-bolt-hold-open.html

How much are they after you pay shipping and tax?

Tell ya what, with the strong dollar right now hopefully there are plenty of good deals coming our way!

They're the new Croat mapleleaf mags, beautiful blued and new in wrap. They are hit miss on what rifles they fit. The rear locking lug may need some material removed for fittment to your particular AK. I have a box of 100 I ordered when they were $8 so this is a good value IF you have a variety of AK's to gamble their fit, otherwise you'll have a small project. They fit the Century M70AB2t for sure.

MAK47CRO30b.jpg

i58.photobucket.com_albums_g255_m1carbean_2Qmar_gthfw765849eur_zpsv26bhr6c.jpg
Seems that most of my steel AK mags have needed fitting, especially the refinished Polish mags from AIM. I hope they fit lol.

Has anyone tried these with Yugo or Bulgarian AKs? MAK 90s?
Just got my case it (super quick shipping lol) and they are beautiful...I can't find any blemishes. Mine are all individually wrapped in plastic with oil, look brand new. Tried one out in my AKs: fits perfectly in my MAK90 and is just slightly tight in my PSAK47 Gen 2. My only complaint is that the BHO appears to work sometimes in the PSAK but not at all in the MAK, not a big deal to me. Looking at these reminds me of the Chinese AK mags I've owned (plus the back ridge of course). Very happy with my purchase!!

So tempting! BHO mags cannot be used in the PTR, but can be used in Saiga, Vepr ans Arsenal.
Should I?

My problem is that PTR32 refuses to take any mags but Pmags.
The latch is not going back enough, and there is no way to fix it. I like to have 10 mags per rifle, at least. So I will have to modify my Polish mags for PTR, and keep BHOs for Russian and Bulgarian AKs....

Back
Top Bottom