• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big 10 on a roll!

oldmetlfan

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
47   0
Reaction score
d641ebccbd80850e984fde908aa87005--cricut-design-silhouette-studio.jpg

Terrible no call on that PI during that last drive, would have liked to see them offset it with the holding call as they should have and see if OSU could make a goal line stand.

Then again I didn’t see the whole game so officiating could have been terrible for both sides. In either case, Wisconsin would have gotten rolled by anyone in the top 4 I truly believe.

It really doesn't matter, now does it? Everybody knows Georgia will reign the supreme college football enterprise when the dust settles, and you yankers can dream again next season. LOL!

Terrible no call on that PI during that last drive, would have liked to see them offset it with the holding call as they should have and see if OSU could make a goal line stand.

Then again I didn’t see the whole game so officiating could have been terrible for both sides. In either case, Wisconsin would have gotten rolled by anyone in the top 4 I truly believe.
I would say that the officiating in this game was very even handed as opposed to the SEC .

Clemson will roll the Butt Eyes like a $3.00 blount. After that the Dawgs will destroy the other orange kitty kats. Oklahoma you say? Not even in the picture.

Back
Top Bottom