• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big 10 on a roll!

b1.jpg

I think some of you are getting ahead of yourselves, don't put the cart before the horse. Just hope the secondary shows up, I think our backs have a chance at running Okies D to death and controlling the clock.

Ohio State is rolling right into the Cotton Bowl against USC. Cotton Bowl = did not make the final four bowl.

putting bama in is a damn joke. They had one of the easiest schedules of any ranked team this year. A&M and Auburn were the only tough teams they had to play.

Don't forget LSU gave Bama all they wanted and LSU is ranked in the top 20.

I don't know if Bama is better than OSU. But I do know that Bama did not get beat by 31 points by an unranked team.

Ohio State is not in the final four because they have two loses and one of the was just a horrible loss. No two loss team has made the final four. If Ohio State had beaten Iowa, like Purdue did, they would be in.

So we could now potentially have Alabama vs Georgia for the championship.
That would piss off a lot of people, and probably force them to expand the playoffs.

LOL at any Big 10 fan calling anybodies schedule easy! The division II teams might accept that, but nobody else. Even Urban knows better, lol.

Back
Top Bottom