• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big brock or valasquez

you said it. I tried hard to not become a Lesnar mark when he showed up (being from rasslin and all)...but he is an astounding athlete and no one has the answer for him right now. He learns from every fight and improves. Will he fall..of course, but it won't be for the next few fights

Once more. WRONG!!

No one doing that, just taking what seems to be a smart pick. I met Lesnar back in the day he was still in the WWE. I was actually a security guard on the show who had to hold back the undertaker from getting to him. He was okay, did not talk much, but did not really act he was better than any of us "regular" folks. And no, I do not do autographs!!! haha! You know what the real pisser of it all was? I am 6'6" and they made me bend at my knees and they adjusted the camera angle to make Undertake look bigger than me!! What a load of crap!

Sorry biglew but you are WRONG!! too

Drank too much and are real bored huh? LOL
Enjoy it while you can.

Can't admit you were stone cold wrong? I just love how pious people can be and then when they are 100% incorrect they can't admit it. No I was not bored or drunk, I was stoked...for reasons that I would rather not admit on an open forum. See you at 122, bring some of the hash you were talking about.

Big ol brock ull git em agin'...cause heez frum merica. huah lol

Sorry to anyone if I came across as a jackass. I was just reading over the thread again and it looks like I'm...well...a jackass. That was not my intention, I just got a bit to excited haha. It was amplified because I was in a room full of people who have been calling me a dumb ass for like 2 weeks since I said I thought it would be Valasquez... Anyway I was not trying to be a jerk-off. :redface:

sorry to anyone if i came across as a jackass. I was just reading over the thread again and it looks like i'm...well...a jackass. That was not my intention, i just got a bit to excited haha. It was amplified because i was in a room full of people who have been calling me a dumb ass for like 2 weeks since i said i thought it would be valasquez... Anyway i was not trying to be a jerk-off. :redface:

lol

Back
Top Bottom