• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Pot Of Soup

NewLeaf

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Glad2bHere
30   0
Reaction score
Been making this once a week because my wife and daughter refuse to take vitamins, I love soups, and because I got sick folks . - 3lbs Browned and drained ground beef. salt&pepper every step but easy - 1 onion , 1 celery stalk , 1/2 red bell pepper, 2 carrots , 3 potatoes ,3 cloves garlic Chopped - 2 small bags of frozen vegetables (soup mix) . All fresh veggies would be better but using what I got haha - 2 cans of tomato soup (cause I ran out of V8) and a can of tomatoes - 1/2 head of cabbage - 2 quarts of water , pinch of red pepper flake , 2 teaspoons of worcestershire sauce , and 2 teaspoons hot sauce - Corn bread
IMG_0999.JPG

Sounds like mine, ‘cept I add beef boullion cubes (1 per cup of water), and use tomato sauce in place of soup. And no cabbage, wife no likee.

Been making this once a week because my wife and daughter refuse to take vitamins, I love soups, and because I got sick folks . - 3lbs Browned and drained ground beef. salt&pepper every step but easy - 1 onion , 1 celery stalk , 1/2 red bell pepper, 2 carrots , 3 potatoes ,3 cloves garlic Chopped - 2 small bags of frozen vegetables (soup mix) . All fresh veggies would be better but using what I got haha - 2 cans of tomato soup (cause I ran out of V8) and a can of tomatoes - 1/2 head of cabbage - 2 quarts of water , pinch of red pepper flake , 2 teaspoons of worcestershire sauce , and 2 teaspoons hot sauce - Corn bread View attachment 2560948
Good looking meat and veg soup right there.

There is nothing like a good chicken, potato, and vegetable soup for a nice hearty healthy meal with all the food groups in it. I did vitamins growing up, however, a good soup with all the food groups sounds a lot better.

Been making this once a week because my wife and daughter refuse to take vitamins, I love soups, and because I got sick folks . - 3lbs Browned and drained ground beef. salt&pepper every step but easy - 1 onion , 1 celery stalk , 1/2 red bell pepper, 2 carrots , 3 potatoes ,3 cloves garlic Chopped - 2 small bags of frozen vegetables (soup mix) . All fresh veggies would be better but using what I got haha - 2 cans of tomato soup (cause I ran out of V8) and a can of tomatoes 1/2 head of cabbage - 2 quarts of water , pinch of red pepper flake , 2 teaspoons of worcestershire sauce , and 2 teaspoons hot sauce - Corn bread View attachment 2560948

Just downloaded your app and ordered 2 gallons of soup. Said that qualified for free delivery.
Please hurry as I am hungry! :car:

Back
Top Bottom