• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Rule & Policy Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this site. OS you have made a decision. I'm glad that the site is evolving.

Soon after I joined I posted a what is this picture of one of my dads guns I had forgotten about. Within 5 minutes I had a response with what it was and a couple links for further research. WOW.

The knowledge that others on this site have , and the passion about guns makes this a great place worth looking at. I look here before buying and will continue to do so. The forums are A great place to hear a good joke, learn about wildlife, reloading, trucks and on and on.

The "train-wrecks" are even a great place to go when there are 3 women PMS'ing at the same time in my household. These make me feel maybe its not that bad around here.

anyone have the recipe for snickers pie?

GOOD GOD MAN !!!! If you have 3 of them with PMS at the same time.....RUN!!!!!!!! You ain't NEVER gonna win that argument!!!

Just so everyone knows and gets an email about it. I am unsubbing this thread. I have to get some work done. LOL

Yeah I'm unsubbing too. This thread has become boring. I was hoping it would take another exciting turn but no, it has evolved into lame central. Good day

Reactions: JWC
That's funny!
You can say you self identify as a female (not smiling as you're saying it) and you don't want to be felt up by a guy.
I want to be a fly on the wall when somebody does that, I'd be laughing my butt off.
I'm dead serious about this too. If they are going to put me through that humiliation, I want it to be as "pleasant" as possible.

upload_2016-7-11_10-0-9.png

Speaking of worthwhile changes, how about some kind of Mod accountability?

Why don't you put something in like a button we can click on a Mods profile? When the button is clicked so many times by unique members, the Mod gets a point. Maybe even removed.

Or you can continue to let some of these Mods run rough shod and moderate however they see fit...after all, it's your site...

I ALWAYS request female inspectors when that happens. With all the new "sensitivity" and "identity" rules coming into vogue, it is only a matter of time before I get this request granted . . . .

I guess you could tell them you are "transgender" and use the women's restroom, so you will not be having a male fondle your goods.

I wonder if it would be acceptable for a "transgender" TSA agent to fondle a "transgender" passenger?

Speaking of worthwhile changes, how about some kind of Mod accountability?

Why don't you put something in like a button we can click on a Mods profile? When the button is clicked so many times by unique members, the Mod gets a point. Maybe even removed.

Or you can continue to let some of these Mods run rough shod and moderate however they see fit...after all, it's your site...
Damn right. Couple of them have ZERO social skills and don't understand how to interact with real people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom