• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Rule & Policy Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of worthwhile changes, how about some kind of Mod accountability?
Why don't you put something in like a button we can click on a Mods profile? When the button is clicked so many times by unique members, the Mod gets a point. Maybe even removed.
Or you can continue to let some of these Mods run rough shod and moderate however they see fit...after all, it's your site...

Damn right. Couple of them have ZERO social skills and don't understand how to interact with real people.

Maybe I could teach a class on that subject. Maybe use the title "Social Skills for the Internet". But the class would have to be open to everyone, not just the MODS! lol

Speaking of worthwhile changes, how about some kind of Mod accountability?

Why don't you put something in like a button we can click on a Mods profile? When the button is clicked so many times by unique members, the Mod gets a point. Maybe even removed.

Or you can continue to let some of these Mods run rough shod and moderate however they see fit...after all, it's your site...

Damn right. Couple of them have ZERO social skills and don't understand how to interact with real people.
Yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about! F N A right! Let's get 'em boys!

132082c2a6e2e6b04dbfcc7ccc080b1a.jpg

whew ok finally made it to the end, horray 25 pages of the same **** I already read! oh and incase it seems some might be missing a reference that has popped up in this thread of comics best troll, what was this guys real name again?
[Broken External Image]:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom