• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Rule & Policy Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you could tell them you are "transgender" and use the women's restroom, so you will not be having a male fondle your goods.

I wonder if it would be acceptable for a "transgender" TSA agent to fondle a "transgender" passenger?

upload_2016-7-11_10-38-11.png

Feel like I just walked in a room at the wrong time.
Could only make it to about page 20 with all the squalling.

You can really miss a lot in a weekend.
By the way---you are all supposed to be grown ass men.

@okumasteve from what I have observed since I have been here is that this site was primarily and originally set up as a buy,sell and trade site With the forum being secondary.
My opinion here is as this site evolves it should stay close to the roots.. the buy sell and trade here is the true contribution, thats what keeps people coming back. The feedback system is trusted and works. But from what I understand, feedback cannot get you banned. That being said i feel it should be very difficult to ban someone from posting in the classifieds or pming to buy in the classifieds, even if they arent allowed in the forums because of points. If they are truly that much of a nuisance and the mods hand out a 11 pt ban, should they not be able to buy or sell? Just seing how the forum part of the site has nothing to do whatsoever with feedback, seems to me like the punishment doesnt match the crime. I think its safe to say that most points are handed out in the forums, and its typically warnings in the classifieds. If you got a point in the forum, you probably earned it. If you get one in the classifieds-youre probably being "that guy"

we could always use less comments on forums... seeing how this is on pg 55 ha

Bring the troublemakers back. Everyone makes petty mistakes and i dont think anyone is truly that bothered over the internet. or they have a block option.

Just my .02.

Thanks again for all the hospitality. Okuma Okuma

Someone who likes to buy, sell, and trade firearms. Someone who joined this site to share and have conversations with what I would consider for the most part like minded individuals. If that is what you are asking. I am not going to share my personal information on the internet unless it is to make a firearms transaction which will be conducted in private messages on a one on one basis.

Good for you, oh ,private messages are not private

Feel like I just walked in a room at the wrong time.
Could only make it to about page 20 with all the squalling.

You can really miss a lot in a weekend.
By the way---you are all supposed to be grown ass men.

@okumasteve from what I have observed since I have been here is that this site was primarily and originally set up as a buy,sell and trade site With the forum being secondary.
My opinion here is as this site evolves it should stay close to the roots.. the buy sell and trade here is the true contribution, thats what keeps people coming back. The feedback system is trusted and works. But from what I understand, feedback cannot get you banned. That being said i feel it should be very difficult to ban someone from posting in the classifieds or pming to buy in the classifieds, even if they arent allowed in the forums because of points. If they are truly that much of a nuisance and the mods hand out a 11 pt ban, should they not be able to buy or sell? Just seing how the forum part of the site has nothing to do whatsoever with feedback, seems to me like the punishment doesnt match the crime. I think its safe to say that most points are handed out in the forums, and its typically warnings in the classifieds. If you got a point in the forum, you probably earned it. If you get one in the classifieds-youre probably being "that guy"

we could always use less comments on forums... seeing how this is on pg 55 ha

Bring the troublemakers back. Everyone makes petty mistakes and i dont think anyone is truly that bothered over the internet. or they have a block option.

Just my .02.

Thanks again for all the hospitality. Okuma Okuma

I was involved with one former member who was banned for feedback. Sort of a circular definition, he was banned for the conduct which led to the feedback, -- same thing. Guy was an outright thief.

Reactions: JWC
I was involved with one former member who was banned for feedback. Sort of a circular definition, he was banned for the conduct which led to the feedback, -- same thing. Guy was an outright thief.

Wait.... did you just say you were INVOLVED with a guy????? Apparently this thread took a real wrong turn....

Mods looking at PMs is fine. Still confused on the other site thing but OK not trying to make you fall for anything.

Mods do have the ability to see your pm's. They obviously don't do that just to get their rocks off. The only reason they read pm's is in the case of negative feedback or somebody reporting an issue with someone threatening them in a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom