• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Shout out to Wolfpenhiker and Keith

Good looking jeep, and very nice of the ODT guy's helping you out. Dinkydoo, you've done a lot for other folks here (including myself) you deserve the nice jestures!
Timmy thanks but I have not really done anything to deserve the love from so many!! I am blessed to have all including you, that have been so kind! thank you!

Didn`t know you got rid of the truck. How ya been my friend?Great job guys
Brother I did not get rid of the beast! I just figured since it looks like my hunting days are all but over, I sold the Polaris Ranger side by side..The jeep is an emergency vehicle, if the Hemi monster gives me a problem....Bride is a challenge with all that is going on, but I would not deal with it any other way..Marriage is forever to me and my Bride..I am a lucky man!

Brother I did not get rid of the beast! I just figured since it looks like my hunting days are all but over, I sold the Polaris Ranger side by side..The jeep is an emergency vehicle, if the Hemi monster gives me a problem....Bride is a challenge with all that is going on, but I would not deal with it any other way..Marriage is forever to me and my Bride..I am a lucky man!

Tool for when you need them.Bummer on the hunting part.

Busy here everyday struggling to maybe change careers. Just changed hunting clubs since drama came to the old one. Found much mo better place. Hang in there need to get a small meet and greet at the house and have a beer at the bar

Tool for when you need them.Bummer on the hunting part.

Busy here everyday struggling to maybe change careers. Just changed hunting clubs since drama came to the old one. Found much mo better place. Hang in there need to get a small meet and greet at the house and have a beer at the bar
I look forward to it!

Back
Top Bottom