• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big shoutout to our resident dentist....

@drsmile . I had to have a tooth pulled today. My appointment was at 2:10, I had xrays, consultation and the work performed and was on my way home by 3:00.

Dr. Anderson is a heck of a nice guy and I enjoyed talking to him.

They don't come any better than Chris!! I met his son Sunday in the parking lot of Home Depo...I was waiting to meet another member on here and he drives up with his son...Took me a fraction of a second to realize who it was and he had his son with him..I was pleasantly surprised to see and meet his son...Great to see him spending time with his son, they just don't come any better than Chris!!!!!!!!

@drsmile . I had to have a tooth pulled today. My appointment was at 2:10, I had xrays, consultation and the work performed and was on my way home by 3:00.

Dr. Anderson is a heck of a nice guy and I enjoyed talking to him.

Wow, thats super fast. I had one pulled a couple of years ago. My doctor was a little 110 pound blonde cutie, and I was thinking I hit the jackpot... til it was time for her to muscle the tooth out of my head. Then it was bad news bears. Pulled on the thing for about an hour alone.

Wow, thats super fast. I had one pulled a couple of years ago. My doctor was a little 110 pound blonde cutie, and I was thinking I hit the jackpot... til it was time for her to muscle the tooth out of my head. Then it was bad news bears. Pulled on the thing for about an hour alone.
You know what dey say!!! Need a bigger hammer!!!!

Another vote for Dr Anderson !!
Chris and his family at this great practice are people that care about their patients !
Best dentist i have ever had - definitely worth the time/travel whatever, Dr. Anderson will have you back to feeling good again soon !

Back
Top Bottom