• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bigfoot while deer Hunting

How many guys besides myself and willing to admit it, have had encounters with, seen, or heard what can only be described as Bigfoot while sitting in the deer stand.. I myself have had several encounters both in North Pennsylvania and north east ga in rabun county near blood mountain... Closest I've seen was in rabun county last November ranged him at 87 yards he was tree peeking and there one second gone the next would pop out behind a completely different tree more than 20 feet from previous one. Then just gone. Anyone else have experience while in the stand u just can't explain

Welcome to the madness Mike. You are gonna fit right in this place with that awesome first post.

Don't let some of us crotchety old skeptics hold you back.

After all, this is a forum with legos and chickens. And the occasional flaming wolf. Sasquatch stuff no big deal.

You really need to check out the South Georgia wampus cat stories...one of my son's teenage friends had an encounter with one over a decade ago while hunting snipe. Scared the dog**** out of him...he is still not over it.

Full disclosure...I did not see the cat he swore attacked him. And he had a snort or two earlier in the evening. (maybe a puff too)

bigfoot magnet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom