• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bigfoot while deer Hunting

B641814C-3139-4EE3-9827-EF760199A991.jpeg

A totally believable honest guy I know, said he saw a mountain lion while hunting Jones Creek in the Chattahoochee National Forest.
He was certain of what he saw. He saw the long tail and all....

There may still be a Cougar rescue place in Ellijay, there was 20 years ago.
I was there one day when someone asked the staff, if they thought there were any Cougar left in Georgia.
Their reply was that sometimes, when one of their females go into heat they have heard screaming from off the premises. When all their cats were accounted for!
It's hard not to believe them.....

They are up there, I live 2 miles from chattahochee in blue ridge and ran into some hunters 3 years ago during the season. he was born raised there. Showed me the pics of bear, hogs and lion on his front porch

Ask any Native American if they believe? These "sightings" have been going on for 100's of years.

around the globe legend of him is spoke of.My brother and I had one instance at camp in cedartown,and I the year before. All audio sounds that we could not explain but hair stood up on our backs when it happend.I`ve been hunting for 42 years and thought I heard it all, thats all I`m gonna say about that.

I’m from tupper Lake. That’s why I ask

Small world grew up outside Syracuse. Went to school there.. Hunted up there as well as Old Forge... Heading back for our annual NYS Opening weekend for Southern Zone Nov 17-21. We still have land up there...
always fast and furious we will see 100 deer that trip, usually 10-12 bucks...

Small world grew up outside Syracuse. Went to school there.. Hunted up there as well as Old Forge... Heading back for our annual NYS Opening weekend for Southern Zone Nov 17-21. We still have land up there...
always fast and furious we will see 100 deer that trip, usually 10-12 bucks...
I’ll never go back lol.

Back
Top Bottom