• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bigfoot while deer Hunting

Always remember pictures or it did not happen.
isn't it funny though after 40-50 yrs. of people saying they saw it , no one has ever gotten a real picture.
Plus the thousands of tail cams, drones, cell phones, etc and nothing yet. Hardcore believers usually retort with "they've just been pushed further and further into the wild" :rolleyes: I get that point, but still sooo many amazing quality camera's out there that all you do is point and shoot.

Dunno man, my wife snapped a photo of this last week when she was driving out near Elijay . . . . .

BFandMountain lion.jpg

. . . . . but I hear the black one's are rarer . . . . . .

Plus the thousands of tail cams, drones, cell phones, etc and nothing yet. Hardcore believers usually retort with "they've just been pushed further and further into the wild" :rolleyes: I get that point, but still sooo many amazing quality camera's out there that all you do is point and shoot.
These are all valid points and while I am personally at hardcore believer that there is something out there that we haven't discovered or haven't seen or don't know about but there's also part of me that says until someone kills one and it is scientifically proven we really can't Bang the Drum saying that there's no way you can deny their existence but I think it's good to be open to the possibility that you know there has to be something out there somewhere

These are all valid points and while I am personally at hardcore believer that there is something out there that we haven't discovered or haven't seen or don't know about but there's also part of me that says until someone kills one and it is scientifically proven we really can't Bang the Drum saying that there's no way you can deny their existence but I think it's good to be open to the possibility that you know there has to be something out there somewhere
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Also, didn't you claim to have personally seen one on several occasions? Now your just keeping an open mind about it? :noidea:

I've been hunting for over 40 yrs, and never seen one.
But I have seen a possum or two.
Does that count?

Back
Top Bottom