• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bigfoot while deer Hunting

I went to the big foot museum in N Ga last weekend. I had my suspension of disbelief turned up to 11 and they still disappointed me. They created a parody museum without trying. It is badddddd. I am a huge believer in the legend of Bigfoot and really enjoy having fun with it. I prefer to look at the evidence with the same mind set I watch a movie with in this particular case. All that being said....Big foot is real!!!!

A few weeks ago I went and sat in the stand after being up all night on a working apartment fire at work...

3 hours into the sit, I swear I saw a Koala Bear underneath the persimmons tree in from of me.

I got down and went home after 'seeing' that.
Did you carry him with you and tuck him in bed like Radar on MASH? Lol

I thought I got one on trailcam once but his feet didn't look that big...

upload_2016-9-5_21-45-15-png.894697

I would love to take the OP to South Georgia and go snipe hunting on a new moon down a dark dirt road.
I garronntee he would have a personal experience and become a believer in the Wampus Cat's existence.
And they make a panther seem like a house cat.

These are all valid points and while I am personally at hardcore believer that there is something out there that we haven't discovered or haven't seen or don't know about but there's also part of me that says until someone kills one and it is scientifically proven we really can't Bang the Drum saying that there's no way you can deny their existence but I think it's good to be open to the possibility that you know there has to be something out there somewhere
I think we're past banging the drum (in all seriousness). Think about how much range a gorilla has and how much it consumes, multiply that by bigfoot numbers and throw it's location into the sighting areas = really not scientifically possible. I

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Also, didn't you claim to have personally seen one on several occasions? Now your just keeping an open mind about it? :noidea:
I was referring to people in general being open to the possibilities... not myself....
I have seen on different occasions while hunting yes

Back
Top Bottom