• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bigfoot while deer Hunting

These are all valid points and while I am personally at hardcore believer that there is something out there that we haven't discovered or haven't seen or don't know about but there's also part of me that says until someone kills one and it is scientifically proven we really can't Bang the Drum saying that there's no way you can deny their existence but I think it's good to be open to the possibility that you know there has to be something out there somewhere
You will find out soon enough,if you haven't found out yet, that no matter what you say or think?...someone here will tell you wrong...I see it all the time...

How many guys besides myself and willing to admit it, have had encounters with, seen, or heard what can only be described as Bigfoot while sitting in the deer stand.. I myself have had several encounters both in North Pennsylvania and north east ga in rabun county near blood mountain... Closest I've seen was in rabun county last November ranged him at 87 yards he was tree peeking and there one second gone the next would pop out behind a completely different tree more than 20 feet from previous one. Then just gone. Anyone else have experience while in the stand u just can't explain
I was walking through the woods around Lake allatoona started about 1/2 mile from a cove not seen much because its steep cliffs..I would hear crunching behind me but couldn't see anything when i stopped to listen..walked just about to my look out spot and wham a rock hit me in the leg...enough to knock my leg out from under me.. got up started running in the direction of the tossed rock...smell of stale stagnant wet skunk was in the air.

Back
Top Bottom