• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Biggest storyline of 2019 season

what you guys think is biggest storyline heading into this year?

Can LSU or Georgia get over Alabama hump?
Will Clemson repeat?
How motivated is Alabama after the way last season ended?
Will a Big Ten team actually score a point in the playoff again?
Justin Fields at Ohio State?
Jalen Hurts at Oklahoma?
Will Gus Malzhan make it thru the season?
Jalen Hurts at Oklahoma.

what you guys think is biggest storyline heading into this year?

Can LSU or Georgia get over Alabama hump?
Will Clemson repeat?
How motivated is Alabama after the way last season ended?
Will a Big Ten team actually score a point in the playoff again?
Justin Fields at Ohio State?
Jalen Hurts at Oklahoma?
Will Gus Malzhan make it thru the season?

It’s a mountain,instead of hump.
Alabama will be very competitive.dont bet against them.
Clemson is the real deal as long as long hair stays healthy.
Big ten is a media division.
Fields will look great until they play a good team,then his true colors will show.
Jalen will do great,I hope he wins it all.
See you later Gus.

Oregon OL v. Aubie DL should be a fantastic trench battle.
OHST should not look past Cincy week 2.
Bama is angry, and I feel sorry for Duke this week.
Clemson will roll against all but 2 teams on their schedule, one of those teams is TAMU
Texas loses at home to LSU.
UGA's year is 2019-2020, finally have the roster turned over in the places that matter most... OL/DL.

I think the PAC-12 gets a team in this year (one of UW/Utah/Oregon), and I think the B1G may get left out ... again. Big-12 may be the deepest conference top to bottom and beat each other up like they used to. Don't sleep on Iowa St. or Baylor.

My final 4 is: 1. Clemson; 2. UGA; 3. UW; 4. Bama; Media gets their rematch in 1 v. 4, Clemson wins a close one, then 1 v. 2 for a Natty in NOLA

Lawrence wins Heisman, Swift 2nd

Dawgs defense will be the dominant force in CFB - Kirby finally has the horses to play an attacking style of defense. The scheme last year was needed to cover for the weak front 7. As was seen in the SECCG we only had one player that could play contain on the edge(#15 Deandre Walker) his back up(#1 Brenton Cox) SUCKED! When Walker went down it was over. Kirby improved the team when he kicked BC1 off the team. He slinked away to Gainesville where he will fit in.

I like your optimism about the defense, and I do think they have potential for making it to the playoff. I'm still thinking they don't have enough studs on the interior of the D-line. Recruiting has been an absolute A+ on the O-line, but maybe C+ or B- on the other side.

As much as it pains me to say it, I vote Clemson repeat. They look to have one of the easiest paths to the championship game of any of the top 10 teams. Their schedule is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom