• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bikers Christmas Extravaganza 12/8/18 9am.

Thanks everybody for the great breakfast extravaganza.Another one in the books.You guys are the best.I always enjoy seeing my friends from odt and I was thinking today on the way home, 8 years I have been on. saw some of your chillen grow into young adults.Saw some of you grow into adults hahaha.Thanks for the gifts but ya'lls friendship is more than enough and it last a lot longer,Now to start planning my next LAST M&G.MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY NEW YEAR and All the Best to each and every one of you.

Thanks everybody for the great breakfast extravaganza.Another one in the books.You guys are the best.I always enjoy seeing my friends from odt and I was thinking today on the way home, 8 years I have been on. saw some of your chillen grow into young adults.Saw some of you grow into adults hahaha.Thanks for the gifts but ya'lls friendship is more than enough and it last a lot longer,Now to start planning my next LAST M&G.MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY NEW YEAR and All the Best to each and every one of you.
That was sentimental in places

Back
Top Bottom