• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bill-O-Sail

If it's something I didn't get from a dealer, I don't ask for a bill of sale.
But if it's something I did get from a dealer and I sell it later, oh wait, I still don't ask for a bill of sale.
In other words, I never ask for nor will I ever sign an idiotic bill of sale.
If your ad says you want to 'peek' at my private information, that's a no go either.
I'm going to pick up a new rifle tomorrow, from a dealer. I have no problems providing that information to a licensed FFL. The wannabes? That would be a big cup of NO!

If the person selling the weapon wants a bill of sale I demand a DNA sample, a copy of their Drivers license and pictures of each of their immediate family members. Strangely enough, I never hear from them again.

I always ask them to prove that they legally acquired, and will they go to the police station so I can have the SN run.

Works both ways, don't you know.

Seriously, there is some selling a bunch of gun right now that have a questionable legal background.

I always ask them to prove that they legally acquired, and will they go to the police station so I can have the SN run.

Works both ways, don't you know.

Seriously, there is some selling a bunch of gun right now that have a questionable legal background.
How do you know their legal background?

Back
Top Bottom