• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bill of sale ATF trace and ODT

I think there is a bit of controversy on the whole bill of sale thing on here. Which I can understand, but I think we all can agree we don't want this place to turn into armslist. I believe in following proper common sense when selling a firearm to someone, the weapons permit is a reasonable request I believe. Especially if the buyer has no feedback.

**** man…..ODT member, former DEA Agent, insisted I show him my GWCL for 2 or 3 guns I bought from him. No bill-o’-sail tho. Turns out that ****wad was stealing guns from his FFL employer and selling them on here. He had good feedback. None of that - Carry permit, feedback, BOS, even LEO credentials - will ‘protect’ you in any way if the buyer has bad intentions.
User name pmed.

That is nuts. You can go to Cabellas and find everything there you would see in here. Knives, tomahawk and ammo/ reloading components. Not to mention guns only ODT has a better supply mostly at non competitive pricing.

Lol I’m not reading all of this so I skimmed. But to bring up a different point, someone once told me the ATF is just the IRS with gunz and everything else fun

I've yet to hear of the IRS killing women, children, and dogs under false pretenses..... at least not yet.

Not that I'm a massive fan of the IRS either. :fencing:

Lol I’m not reading all of this so I skimmed. But to bring up a different point, someone once told me the ATF is just the IRS with gunz and everything else fun
IRS has guns....4600 of them and 5,000,000 rounds of ammo...

I've yet to hear of the IRS killing women, children, and dogs under false pretenses..... at least not yet.

Not that I'm a massive fan of the IRS either. :fencing:
They have put a lot of families and others out to sleep in the family car by seizure of property and assets. I am pretty sure there have been just a few suicides as a result. On guard sir!

Back
Top Bottom