• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bill of sale?

Registered? You talking NFA, right?

Cause those are the only gunz that are registered in Ga.
all guns are "registered" technically via ATF form 4473, and we all know that record is kept by the dealer and I personally have seen ATF agents looking at them when doing an inspection on a dealer.

all guns are "registered" technically via ATF form 4473, and we all know that record is kept by the dealer and I personally have seen ATF agents looking at them when doing an inspection on a dealer.

Not registered any more than your ammo purchase at WalMart last night.

I don't fill out a form with all my personal info to buy ammo anywhere, do you?

Welcome to the digital age. Your purchase WAS recorded, from the moment you entered the store till you left WM has SOA facial recognition, and your (and all other fakebook users) FR ID is on file at WM.

How long ago was 9/11? Even way back then they immediately brought up the images of the hijackers buying the razorknives they used to murder 3,000 Americans.

Don't fool yourself, you are "registered" buying anything at WM.

Welcome to the digital age. Your purchase WAS recorded, from the moment you entered the store till you left WM has SOA facial recognition, and your (and all other fakebook users) FR ID is on file at WM.

How long ago was 9/11? Even way back then they immediately brought up the images of the hijackers buying the razorknives they used to murder 3,000 Americans.

Don't fool yourself, you are "registered" buying anything at WM.

Agreed, just that I didn't complete a legal document, swearing to certain questions and sign for the purchase, so there is a difference, even ATM's take photo's for every transaction, almost every red light has cameras' but no legal signed form.
So, lets just agree to disagree, opinions are like, well you know,
Adios nuff said on this issue

Agreed, just that I didn't complete a legal document, swearing to certain questions and sign for the purchase, so there is a difference, even ATM's take photo's for every transaction, almost every red light has cameras' but no legal signed form.
So, lets just agree to disagree, opinions are like, well you know,
Adios nuff said on this issue
Well.....at least until next Wednesday if we're lucky.

EatingPopcorn.gif

What form do I use to amend a 4473 when I sail, gift, lose or lend a registered gun? 4473-OU812?

Back
Top Bottom