Votes: 16 16.2%
  • NO, I wont sign your copy or show you any type of ID

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • NO, Ill show ya ID though.

Votes: 34 34.3%
  • I like PIE!

Votes: 14 14.1%

• Total voters
Option 4. I'll show you the wanted poster...er DL so you can see it's me. And I'll gladly show you my GWL so you can see that, at least since it's issue date, I have maintained my legal rights. But, I'm not signing ANYTHING, nor am I letting you copy anything. I won't ask it of you and I won't let you ask it of me.

Georgia does not require us to maintain any database of gun transfers..yet, and I'm happy to see guns changing hands without the government having little paper trails to follow. There may come a day when the only gun you have will be the one you bought in a paperless transfer.

Besides, in many if not most cases, I can beat the prices listed here in either a local pawn shop, gun shop or online. Not Skitzo's G17..Nice price, but most times. To me, buying here is worth a little more(usually including a 2 hour drive) in order to NOT have to do paperwork. If I have to do the paperwork I may as well stay home and have the gun come to me.

The other advantage of buying here is meeting other cool gun nuts and making some good friends.

If I am purchasing, unless I know you, I want a Bill of Sale. Name, address. Signed. Just like the guy on here the other day that found out he had purchased a STOLEN weapon. It's easier to prove your a victim, if it turns out stolen, than to have to go to Jail or Court to prove your innocient. A simple: I _____ sold the following weapon __________ S#_____ to __________ for the sum of ______. Date____. Buyer_______. Seller______.
Don't want no SSN or anything like that. Just something to Cover my B_tt if it turns out stolen.

If I am purchasing, unless I know you, I want a Bill of Sale. Name, address. Signed. Just like the guy on here the other day that found out he had purchased a STOLEN weapon. It's easier to prove your a victim, if it turns out stolen, than to have to go to Jail or Court to prove your innocient. A simple: I _____ sold the following weapon __________ S#_____ to __________ for the sum of ______. Date____. Buyer_______. Seller______.
Don't want no SSN or anything like that. Just something to Cover my B_tt if it turns out stolen.

This is the point I like to make. Wanna cover my soviet butt in case I buy a gun hotter than a 2 dollar hooker.

This is probably the worst way, but I usually do it by feel. If the guy looks nervous or I had any problems contacting him, BoS. If it's someone who posts here regularly, I have phone # and we met at their place, I wouldn't think of asking for one. Depends on the character, this goes for selling or buying.

Option 4. I'll show you the wanted poster...er DL so you can see it's me. And I'll gladly show you my GWL so you can see that, at least since it's issue date, I have maintained my legal rights. But, I'm not signing ANYTHING, nor am I letting you copy anything. I won't ask it of you and I won't let you ask it of me.

Georgia does not require us to maintain any database of gun transfers..yet, and I'm happy to see guns changing hands without the government having little paper trails to follow. There may come a day when the only gun you have will be the one you bought in a paperless transfer.

Besides, in many if not most cases, I can beat the prices listed here in either a local pawn shop, gun shop or online. Not Skitzo's G17..Nice price, but most times. To me, buying here is worth a little more(usually including a 2 hour drive) in order to NOT have to do paperwork. If I have to do the paperwork I may as well stay home and have the gun come to me.

The other advantage of buying here is meeting other cool gun nuts and making some good friends.

Im in complete agreement with mdog here.

Back
Top Bottom