• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BillicCo Auction: custom handmade/handstiched gunbelt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, I'm considering a 1" for those smaller loops on some shorts. Possibly over time I may switch all my pants over to tactical, both shorts and long, but for now, I have some with small loops. Maybe my son could use a small loop too.

How is the internal constructed for the issues of a holster?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

There is no steel core or anything just a really thick belt. Two thick pieces of good quality leather bonded and stitched together. Ive made many now and they have all held up very well even with a large pistol and holster including a 44mag. Havent needed an internal stiffner for any set up so far. I just do this as a hobby not a business but I love making them and I like to think that shows in the final product.

There is no steel core or anything just a really thick belt. Two thick pieces of good quality leather bonded and stitched together. Ive made many now and they have all held up very well even with a large pistol and holster including a 44mag. Havent needed an internal stiffner for any set up so far. I just do this as a hobby not a business but I love making them and I like to think that shows in the final product.
I agree that's a fine looking belt , thank you for offering this .

I agree that's a fine looking belt , thank you for offering this .

Billie's a cool dude. He made me some really cool holsters even when I wanted something I couldnt find anywhere else and he had to do some special stuff. And he didnt overcharge for it either. We are better off with him in business. Hope whatever his issues are get resolved in a good way.

BONUS BUMP: @payneed is going send the winner of this auction an ODT copper coin as well!

IMG_0177.JPG
IMG_0178.JPG
IMG_0179.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom