• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BillieCo Auction: Benellli Nova (camo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon guys. Here is how I will help further. If we can get the bid up to at least $400, I will throw in the Anderson AR15 stripped lower and offer up to assemble your rifle if/when you get the parts to complete it. I have all proper tools and know how, so your rifle will be properly assembled.

The only thing you would have to cover would be any proprietary tools (proprietary barrel nut wrenches, etc...)

C'mon guys. Here is how I will help further. If we can get the bid up to at least $400, I will throw in the Anderson AR15 stripped lower and offer up to assemble your rifle if/when you get the parts to complete it. I have all proper tools and know how, so your rifle will be properly assembled.

The only thing you would have to cover would be any proprietary tools (proprietary barrel nut wrenches, etc...)
Thank you for doing this a very generous gesture YOU DA MAN

Nice offer sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom