• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Billy Bee Charter

78Bronco

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
Took my son down to St Simons this weekend to go fishing with Captain Billy of Billy Bee Charters. We had an excellent experience! Captain Billy is a great guy and really enjoys getting kids into fishing. We caught a mess of whiting big enough to feed my family of 4 and have leftovers. We also caught 4-5 shark (biggest one about 3.5'), 4-5 rays and an eel. Capt Billy kept us laughing the whole time with jokes and took the time to tell us facts about the fish we were catching, turning an enjoyable fishing trip into a learning experience as well. If any of you have kids that would be interested in getting out on the water to do some salt water fishing, I would highly recommend contacting Captain Billy and booking a trip. We had a great time and I just wanted to share in case anyone else was thinking about doing the same. Will definitely be something we do again in the future.

IMG_3350.JPG
IMG_3347.JPG

I'll second that! I've spent some great time on the water with my grandkids and Capt/ Billy!

It is everything 78Bronco has said! This is by far the best value and experience for youngsters on Georgia's Coast!

BTW, Capt. Billy is a retired educator and school superintendent. Great with kids!

Back
Top Bottom