• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin anyone? Crypto?

How do they make anything with $0 comms?
Mostly from people who upgrade to their "Gold" service that allows margin trading and more "real time" pricing along with access to professional research. They make some money from interest on uninvested cash in your account, so it's a good idea to invest it or get it out if you sell. Also they make a little off regulatory fees for each trade made. It's like a penny a trade for that.

What i dont get....(and i am older so, that dosent mean nothin,lol.)
What i dont get is who gets the actual cash you would pay for this ‘crypto’ and how would one cash out of it if you wanted to?

Also, if Bitcoin is 10,500 per.....does that mean you have to pay $10,500usd for one Bitcoin ? (Just using as example , since it was discussed as a post)
You are trading non tangible baseball cards for the sake of trading them for profits

Literally a game of hot potato; so long as folks ate playing it's still worth something

Personally I wouldnt put it into an ira etc as its too volitale. I did buy a small amount years ago and get a terrible feeling in my stomach anytime I hear "bitcoin", knowing what I could have gained had I invested the money I had at the time.

You are trading non tangible baseball cards for the sake of trading them for profits

Literally a game of hot potato; so long as folks ate playing it's still worth something

Its by and large based on public perception/faith in it, which is really true of most stocks; but far more susceptible.

Its by and large based on public perception/faith in it, which is really true of most stocks; but far more susceptible.
Ya

I will say one useful thing about crypto is it is used by folks in places like Venezuela to do transactions

If China economy tanks from this hongkong protestors stuff then crypto lije bitcoin could go much higher even

Where did you get your information that Bitcoin is dead? I agree that it's definitely mainstream and that it's as risky as gambling. But as of this post, Bitcoin is trading at $10500ish per Bitcoin. That's hardly what I would consider dead. Yes it has fluctuated and dropped significantly a few times over the years but it's still making moves.

Not dead in the sense that you can still "make money" from it, but dead in the sense of an early investor, where the REAL money is made.

It's probably not going to have serious drops or peaks again after that big jump then crash earlier last year.

That's what I mean by "It's dead". You'd do better investing in newer, cheaper coins or watching those markets than trying to make money off bitcoin.

Yup

Not dead; maybe not a good thing to get now but it could go higher

So I probably should have clarified what I meant by "Dead".

For daily coin traders it's effectively dead. The early adopters got their money and everyone who's trying to jump on now to make some money in 5-6 months, it's dead. It depends entirely on how you're handling your portfolio. If you're looking down the line then it's probaby the most stable, but if you're trying to pump and dump it's dead because it probably won't grow exponentially any time soon, unless there's a reason for it to do so like some major credit house taking it for payment or something like that. (Visa taking bitcoin would be nice)

Litecoin is starting to get up there, but the current new hotness is chainlink. That's at about 2.50 a coin.

Back
Top Bottom