• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin anyone? Crypto?

how low can it go!

Attachments

• E84012F1-3725-4D3B-BC64-2B2A7EB32788.png
    E84012F1-3725-4D3B-BC64-2B2A7EB32788.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 15
Yes, it is the unwritten rule to NOT keep anything on the exchanges. Keep it in another wallet like MetaMask or on cold storage wallets in case the exchange has issues, etc.

I am watching all markets bleed right now and putting together some form of strategy to start buying certain assets once the recovery begins, as it will recover. Except maybe TerraUST.... That is a sh*tshow right now. Market manipulation at its finest.

I am watching all markets bleed right now and putting together some form of strategy to start buying certain assets once the recovery begins, as it will recover. Except maybe TerraUST.... That is a sh*tshow right now. Market manipulation at its finest.
Absolutely! The whole Terra ecosystem got trashed and gave me my first realized lose. Thankfully it was only 1-2% of what I have but it still feels like a kick to the tool bag. :sick:

I am up to watch the market on a Friday morning. I thought the bitcoin was a store of value?

The ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BITO) is still hitting new lows. It is down 58% in one year.

The Luna is worth less than 2 cents after a single-day crash of 99% as sister coin Terra loses the dollar peg.

You guys need to do something to prop up this crypto market? Say here if you will pump in another $10K today?

how low can it go!
If you're hear to make fun* of crypto holders then you really don't understand the technology behind it. Bitcoin and Ethereum (maybe Litecoin which is my favorite with the low fees) will always be gold. Everything else will be worthless if **** hits the fan and the whole USD system collapses. I've made high 5 figures off Ethereum and laughing my whole way there. Enjoy being cheated by banks when you put your savings into low yield CDs

Back
Top Bottom