• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin anyone? Crypto?

Investing, as with many other things in life, revolves around risk tolerance. Everyone has a different spot they're comfortable within. You want to take the safe route, earn your <10% annual ROI and take the crypto version of an ETF play. That's totally fine, but doesn't mean that BTC or other cryptos are poor risks.

I look to ROI of maybe 10% looking back to history. This is not my current number. I say 2% going forward 10 years.

The Fed has energized many investments with their current policies. It is obvious that stocks, bonds, homes, farm land, the crypto-markets are not going to repeat the current trends. The easy returns has already been made.

The Bitcoin is just an investment. The big hedge funds trade it. I am just a small guy that has been around the markets for a long time.

BTC is looking like a good buying opportunity. The exchanges reported about 3 billions dollars recently deposited in Fiat ready to take advantage of the buying opportunity. We could be near the double bottom......... but my crystal ball is broke, just like me. :)

I like BTC at 32k. I think that’s the bottom if it gets that low. TBH the real MAC daddy is ETH and I’m looking for a $2200 entry. Can’t say I’m too ready to buy much today bc downtrend hasn’t even temporarily broken these last few days

The market hasn't been great this year. Celsius kicking non-accredited investors to the curb on April 15th was huge blow for me. Going forward, I will be buying more heavily into projects that I can earn a higher yield on like ATOM, EGLD, DOT, and KSM.

It's going lower as safe and mildly safe bonds start paying bigger and bigger cash dividends.
The futures are going lower and lower. The crypto will break a key 200 day support level.

I see a big bear market break down this week. I'd get out over pouring new money into a broken investment.

We are heading into a Biden Recission.

Back
Top Bottom