• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin....

jcountry

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
I dumped half of what I had a couple weeks back but still holding Litecoin and some Bitcoin, I think it will bounce back

I had GBTC at $350 and sold half at $550 and watched it go to $1080. Then it quickly came back down to Earth and sold the rest at $760. It's really plummeted since China banned cryptocurrency IPO and now this. I knew it was a gamble which is why I invested through the bloated ETF and not directly.

Call it what you will, there is/was money to be made... A lot.

Depends.

Regular folks probably can't track down traders, but a nation like China almost certainly can. Once they start executing traders, I think the value will really take a hit. China will totally kill some of these guys-just to make it clear they don't approve.

They may also try and hack the system, maybe mess with the block chain somehow. Bitcoin ain't exactly bulletproof. Chinese hackers are very good these days.

Any currency is only worth what it can be exchanged for in terms of other currencies, goods or services. I'm yet to be convinced any of the cryptocurrencies are anything other than an instrument for speculators at THIS point in time. No predictions for the future !

If you can work it an make a buck, great! For me it's an unknown. I will never have time to understand or invest in it. I read the head lines and that's all I know.

Back
Top Bottom