• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black FN SCaR 17s under $2800

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't what you guys are talking about 3k is supposedly better than my cheap ar. My plastic power and ptac upper has survived multiple couch dives and backyard deployments

Mine only had one FTF, and one FTE. But I was eating Hot Doritos got them all over my fingers… It was a mess…

My original post suggested you could get more for your money.
example would be a 686 smith , Sig 1911, AR15 Ruger and a crate of ammo.

Operators got offended and butt hurt so in my boredom I've willing dragged this out longer than
I anticipated. My opinion matters as much as the other guy. And when we are all dead and gone Big Brother, illuminate, OWO, China or the WWF rules the word all this won't matter anyway.

People get to emotional for stupid $!#×. Let me know what kinda glass rides on yours since I've heard it should be at least twice your gun cost. TVM. If your scope less and using it within 100 yards then I'll pass on pissing you off more by saying you should have built a 300 BO.

Operators got offended and butt hurt so in my boredom I've willing dragged this out longer than
I anticipated. My opinion matters as much as the other guy. And when we are all dead and gone Big Brother, illuminate, OWO, China or the WWF rules the word all this won't matter anyway.

People get to emotional for stupid $!#×. Let me know what kinda glass rides on yours since I've heard it should be at least twice your gun cost. TVM. If your scope less and using it within 100 yards then I'll pass on pissing you off more by saying you should have built a 300 BO.

Which SCAR 17?

The black has a Trijicon TA-11J
The FDE has an Elcan M 145

You want to rag me about those too....?

Why did you even post in the first place, why'd you click on the thread, just seems like you throwing shade this whole thread

Why did you even post in the first place, why'd you click on the thread, just seems like you throwing shade this whole thread
Why did you even talk to me? Why do you even log into the Internet? Why not just end it all since life is so unfair? Why even bother?

My answer is I'm bored. Yours? maybe I hoped for a reasonable price. Maybe I was just curious? mysteries of the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom