• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black FN SCaR 17s under $2800

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can try and spin it so that I'm defending someone but the reality is people here are constantly blabbing about how their $400 xx is just as good as your $3,000 yy, based on nothing but pure opinion or the fact they run an entire mag Through it once a year. It gets old. There is never any objective info, just opinion and inadequate data samples to support their assertions. If you are happy with less expensive equipment, fine, enjoy in good health. No need to crap in a thread about a price on a high end gun, one I. Which you have no interest in, but others may. Nobody cares that you don't see the value in a high end weapon. Nobody cares about your opinion, if that's the totality of what you have to add to a thread. It just clutters things up and possibly makes others reluctant to post other threads on similar equipment. If you have something specific and factual to add as to why something is not a good value, other than a subjective opinion on entry price, by all means, we'd love to hear it.

Can I like this more than once???!

You can try and spin it so that I'm defending someone but the reality is people here are constantly blabbing about how their $400 xx is just as good as your $3,000 yy, based on nothing but pure opinion or the fact they run an entire mag Through it once a year. It gets old. There is never any objective info, just opinion and inadequate data samples to support their assertions. If you are happy with less expensive equipment, fine, enjoy in good health. No need to crap in a thread about a price on a high end gun, one in which you have no interest in, but others may. Nobody cares that you don't see the value in a high end weapon. Nobody cares about your opinion, if that's the totality of what you have to add to a thread. It just clutters things up and possibly makes others reluctant to post other threads on similar equipment. If you have something specific and factual to add as to why something is not a good value, other than a subjective opinion on entry price, by all means, we'd love to hear it.
So you think others care about your opinion? You see no value in low value options? You add more clutter by posting in threads you don't care about? I posted a link to a $500 rifle that runs at 1000 yards and others posted links to ARs as well, not sure how that works into your facts.
If a person gets butt hurt and reluctant to post, the Internet probably isn't the best place for them to communicate. As far as cost. Hi Point ran through test that would destroy other pistols of higher value. It's a poor man's Glock and proof manufacturers can provide a product that works at any budget. $500 ARs shows just what kind of markup is in building one regardless of how tactical it is. Not sure how true it is but I've heard the materials to make one Glock cost $20, I think it's probably less. I over paid for Sig legion yet I'm not saying it's better that a $500 Glock or a $200 hi point. It's better for me and that's what counts. If spending more on this is better for you then WTG. I just don't see the value. Actually think the legion is hype just like this is hype. How about you link me proof this is the best combat rifle of all time since you defend it so strongly.

Love this thread! It's your money, do what you want with it. I can afford a SCAR, I just don't want one. Hell, I don't even operate :wacko:

So you think others care about your opinion? You see no value in low value options? You add more clutter by posting in threads you don't care about? I posted a link to a $500 rifle that runs at 1000 yards and others posted links to ARs as well, not sure how that works into your facts.
If a person gets butt hurt and reluctant to post, the Internet probably isn't the best place for them to communicate. As far as cost. Hi Point ran through test that would destroy other pistols of higher value. It's a poor man's Glock and proof manufacturers can provide a product that works at any budget. $500 ARs shows just what kind of markup is in building one regardless of how tactical it is. Not sure how true it is but I've heard the materials to make one Glock cost $20, I think it's probably less. I over paid for Sig legion yet I'm not saying it's better that a $500 Glock or a $200 hi point. It's better for me and that's what counts. If spending more on this is better for you then WTG. I just don't see the value. Actually think the legion is hype just like this is hype. How about you link me proof this is the best combat rifle of all time since you defend it so strongly.

I have been reading your interesting posts. I am struggling with your blurry view of the OP not a $500 dollar AR, or a Sig Legion, least of all a Highpoint....... This is a big bore battle rifle. I doubt there is any link, spec or article I could provide that you would agree with.

What is at issue is your staunch belief that it is not worth the investment. Yet, you have never fired one, let alone owning one. This is what is at the core of frustration here.

I could care less what you can or can't buy.. or what you choose to invest in. You are trying to validate your position with no defense.

For owners of the SCAR 17, or people that might have an interest in it, you have no credibility. I'm not sure how you don't grasp this concept....

I have been reading your interesting posts. I am struggling with your blurry view of the OP not a $500 dollar AR, or a Sig Legion, least of all a Highpoint....... This is a big bore battle rifle. I doubt there is any link, spec or article I could provide that you would agree with.

What is at issue is your staunch belief that it is not worth the investment. Yet, you have never fired one, let alone owning one. This is what is at the core of frustration here.

I could care less what you can or can't buy.. or what you choose to invest in. You are trying to validate your position with no defense.

For owners of the SCAR 17, or people that might have an interest in it, you have no credibility. I'm not sure how you don't grasp this concept....
Well said. After all it's all personal preference. Opinions are like ***holes everyone has one. Do your research and do what you want with your money.

Not to high jack the OP's post but does anyone up in this joint have any SCAR17 10 round mags they could trade me out so I can shoot my overpriced rifle?:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom