• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Friday deals this year seem to be..

Piglatinhater

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
82   3
Reaction score
simply terrible. PSA is just relabeling normal deals with "Black Friday" on them. Even Midway's prices seem slightly higher but branded as Black Friday. Anyone actually find something worthy of being a Black Friday deal?

I've noticed this, haven't been impressed. The Freedom Munitions $250 Bushmaster ORC is the only thing that really jumped out at me.

PSA is sold out of their best deals already.

I've seen PPK/S in .22 for $250 which is pretty good as a host.
Where at. I have the the little walther .22 host but wanted the PPK variant for the cool James Bond looking factor with the can. I always see them at mid 300's which I'm not willing to pay.

Kentucky Gun Co. Wouldn't you have to change out the barrel, to a threaded one?
No all those walther designed pistols use the same barrel sleeve design. The "end of the barrel" unscrews and you screw on the adapter. I have the p22 and love it but would love the ppk version.
image.jpeg

One of my nephews bought his New Bushmaster over for me to lube up and check it out. The take down pins were uber tight and there was no play in the receivers at all. A refreshing change from some of the other I have seen. I lubed it up and cycled about 20 dummy rounds through it and it ran perfectly. I think he paid 469 for it. I will have to say it was a solid little gun for the money. I was impressed with the fit and finish. Not at all what I expected. I am glad to see it's not just total trash they are selling they actually are decent guns. Except for a little rattle in the stock it was relatively tight. I think he did well for his first AR. He is just getting out on his own and doesn't have a lot of money and wouldn't have been able to afford a more expensive one anyway. It will shoot and he can upgrade on what is a decent little inexpensive gun.

Back
Top Bottom