• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Friday deals this year seem to be..

I did see a suppressor on sale for 168 as well. Well my wife read it off an add. I don't know the particulars but it seems the sales are picking up a little bit but I will have to look into this a little more to confirm on that.

Prices are so low at the moment I'm not surprised there's not a lot of special deals out there. It would be cheaper for them to mail you a $50 bill than knock more off the current prices.

What do you expect, a quality AR for $200 ?

People have to make a living don't they ?

Who here's knocked 25% off their wages as a black Friday special to their employers ?

I've noticed this, haven't been impressed. The Freedom Munitions $250 Bushmaster ORC is the only thing that really jumped out at me.

PSA is sold out of their best deals already.

Yep. That Bushmaster is the best deal I've seen and I didn't buy it bc I don't need it. :(

Prices are so low at the moment I'm not surprised there's not a lot of special deals out there. It would be cheaper for them to mail you a $50 bill than knock more off the current prices.

What do you expect, a quality AR for $200 ?

People have to make a living don't they ?

Who here's knocked 25% off their wages as a black Friday special to their employers ?
That's not how black Friday works, that's not how any of it works.

That's because dealers are already selling at almost the lowest possible point, and you aren't buying. They can't buy @ $100 and sell it to you at $75 and stay in business. I am not sure how much lower people think prices can get. I have a brand new in box Vudu 1-6 listed here for significantly less than even what a dealer has to pay for it, and it still hasn't moved. If you are waiting around for better deals...they aren't coming.

Back
Top Bottom