• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Friday Sale Alerts Here!

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
Well I don't know about everyone else but I have been saving every nickle I can get in anticipation that there will be some decent deals out there on guns, parts, ammo ect. ect. ect.. So I am starting this thread a little early to make sure everyone is on board. The premise being that if you run across a really good blow out price on something list it here. Then everyone will have access to it instead of one person trying to look at every single add. I just thought it would be a good idea so if someone runs into something really special there will a community place to post it. You guys let me know if this is a decent idea. I mean it can only be a good thing.
Just for the sake of an excellent example, I got a Cabelas mail out the other day that had Bushmaster AR15's with red dot on sale for 599.00. With a rebate of 150 dollars. That made the rifle 449 dollars plus tax. Even though it is a budget rifle that's a stupid crazy prize even for a starter AR15. They also had scopes and I mean good ones on sale with up to 250 dollars off. Now this was in the Pre Black Friday sale so I figure there has got to be some blow out specials out there and just maybe you or I want to take advantage of.
Anyway it's here and if you run into a great deal on some quality machinery post it here and we can be aware of it's exsistence.
Thank you, and I can't wait to see what comes up.

How often do really see something you could really use in steals and deals? This would just be a one day event that is not laden down with the same old stuff you see day to day there.

I see stuff on the Steals and Deals section all the time that I can use or need. There have been some exceptional deals posted in that section of ODT.

As an example, just tonight I ordered one of the complete G22 frames posted on there for $59.99 delivered to my local FFL. That my friends is a Steal of a Deal.

Regards,
Rob

Back
Top Bottom