• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Friday Sale Alerts Here!

I just visited the Steals and Deals forum and I like it. I hate going out in public at anytime. I would for a great deal but I am like karlvv30 I can't stand people in big groups as well. Gives me the hee bee jee bees. I can just feel the sweat running down the crack of my ass just thinking about. However, If there is an order option then I am all over it. If I have to visit a store to get an amazing deal and I do mean amazing then I will go after I take something for anxiety. That's my friends is a fact. Anxiety is a *****!

Were you in the Military?

This thread went side ways but gun.deals has a section for Black Friday ads with some already listed. Not sure they have the door busters yet. Some stores appear to be ready to sell items to you today. I am hoping for a couple of store coupons to add to the mix.

I'd go to a champagne brunch black Friday sale if they had liveried servants bringing cocktails and hors d’oeuvres to a bleacher type seating area sectioned off and protected from the hoi polloi by plexiglass, similar to a penalty box at a hockey game. I'd go and watch the mayhem and enjoy myself.

I'd go to a champagne brunch black Friday sale if they had liveried servants bringing cocktails and hors d’oeuvres to a bleacher type sectioned off and protected from the hoi polloi by plexiglass, similar to a penalty box at a hockey game. I'd go and watch the mayhem and enjoy myself.

Based on some of your stories about Macon there might be a business opportunity there. Think you can get the local Walmart to send the Security feed to a local restaurant while you serve champagne brunch?

Were you in the Military?
No Sir. My moms father was like that. Her two brothers were like that as well. It runs in the family. They all lived up in the hills of Virginia. The living brother still lives on my grandfathers land he left him at the base of the Peaks Of Otter right off the Blue Ridge Parkway. At a certain age we just got to the point where we would rather be by ourselves than be around people. Excluding family of course. My wife hates me for it but I just can't help it. I go out to eat every now and then but it's not a regular thing.
One time she took us to a Bar and Grill type place on Chastain Road near Kennesaw State. The place was packed and the music was blasting so loud I couldn't hear the my son next to me and everyone in there was screaming to the top of their lungs trying to communicate with each other. Let me tell you. I started sweating and shaking and I couldn't wait to get out of that place. I ate real quick and told my wife I would be waiting in the car. That was one of the most stressful environments I have ever been in. Never again. I scope the place out before I even step foot in the place. All that loud music and screaming just about sent me running out the door screaming like a wolf was chasing my ass.

I would ask WyldeDime WyldeDime but he is in line already. **** me he is gonna give me **** now.
668D5338-1246-404A-B3D5-EE14749A3BE0.gif

That thinking is racist. I'm almost racist for replying.
I'd go to a champagne brunch black Friday sale if they had liveried servants bringing cocktails and hors d’oeuvres to a bleacher type sectioned off and protected from the hoi polloi by plexiglass, similar to a penalty box at a hockey game. I'd go and watch the mayhem and enjoy myself.

I like the way you think sir.

Back
Top Bottom