• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Friday Sale Alerts Here!

I like Black Friday. Not sure what I'm getting though except some bike parts and a new TV. Already ordered a complete Colt lower for $250 shipped. dont need too much gun related stuff, a Geissele SSA-E for sure.

As some of you may know - Black Friday happens to be during hunting season. If I'm going to get up really early on a day off from work - I certainly wont be going to a crowded store. I much prefer sitting in a stand browsing sales online!
Don't own a computer or phone from the 21st century? How ya postin here?! :boink:

the only thing black friday has ever been good for is the midnight release for a new game system. I went and stood in line for the ps4 when it came out. Year before that i went and bought 5 gallons of coffee from wafflehouse and a bunch of muffins/snacks/cups and sold hot coffee to all the freezing cold crazies lined up at all the places at north point. i carried the 5 gallon jug of coffee around as my friend filled cups and too donations ! i oughtta bring my generator, keurig and about 1000 K-cups this year, mall security bugs ya, give em a free coffee and donut lol

Back
Top Bottom