• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Friday Sale Alerts Here!

I almost wish steals and deals didn't exist. I've spent a small fortune on deals I found in there.

I always save my money for the week before Christmas. That's when all the knuckleheads around here are desperate for Christmas money because they kept putting it off until the last minute. The closer to Christmas day we get, the better the deals. Thanks guys. I'm depending on you!

A little late, but Opticsbuddy.com is selling EO Tech 512 HWS for $365 shipped. If you get the paperwork sent in before the end of the month, you get a $75 rebate. That makes it $290 out the door. Most companies want $400 + for one.

It is for real. They are 699 at cabelas but they run high anyway. And they are back ordered. And the reviews I read really praised the gun. 500 rounds with a hitch.

I brought my Pro Carry for $650 shipped and recently saw either the Custom II or Pro Carry II for around $600 so it probably is a legit ad.

I almost wish steals and deals didn't exist. I've spent a small fortune on deals I found in there.

I always save my money for the week before Christmas. That's when all the knuckleheads around here are desperate for Christmas money because they kept putting it off until the last minute. The closer to Christmas day we get, the better the deals. Thanks guys. I'm depending on you!
thank you for the that excellent piece of advice. If I don't manage to get what I want on Black Friday I will just wait and take advantage of your suggestion.

Well instead of looking for Black Friday Sales I have been cruising the ODT classifieds. Some of these people don't realize the gun market is down now. I am seeing 1911's advertised for more than you can buy them new in there. It's freaking ridiculous. Some of these jokers need to wake and smell the kudzu.

Well instead of looking for Black Friday Sales I have been cruising the ODT classifieds. Some of these people don't realize the gun market is down now. I am seeing 1911's advertised for more than you can buy them new in there. It's freaking ridiculous. Some of these jokers need to wake and smell the kudzu.
Screenshot_20171117-114425.png

Back
Top Bottom