• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Friday Sale Alerts Here!

Yeah! Just confirmed that in the rifle section where a guy with a LE6920 wants 1500 for it when you can buy them new at Buds Gun Shop for 800 bucks. 600 and some change if you buy the internals with no furniture. You know how it is everyone's gun is worth more because it's theirs. I guess it's back to the Black Friday Adds.

If I can't find what I want I am just going to buy the ATX Billet 40 matched set and the matching hand guard and put a 18 inch Wilson Combat 6.8 barrel in it when their 18 inch barrels come back in stock. Then buy the Spike's H2 adj. stock kit, ALG ACT trigger in or may try a drop in unit, CMMG Lower Parts kit, Nickle Boron bolt carrier group, Raptor ambi charging handle, low pro adj. gas block and a kick ass compensator on and be done with it. Sure it will cost 1000 to 1200 hundred but it will be one kick ass rifle. It wont exactly be a Black Friday deal but a nice gun none the less.

I use to have one of those Wilson Combat match grade 18 inch 6.8 barrels and it shot about 1/2 MOA or better with hand loads. I sold the one I had and I have been meaning to build another ever since. Then I can buy all my parts for the comfort of my Lazy Boy on Black Friday. Maybe I can pick up some of the upper and lower parts on sale. That will cut some cost out of it.

Yeah! Just confirmed that in the rifle section where a guy with a LE6920 wants 1500 for it when you can buy them new at Buds Gun Shop for 800 bucks. 600 and some change if you buy the internals with no furniture. You know how it is everyone's gun is worth more because it's theirs. I guess it's back to the Black Friday Adds.

If I can't find what I want I am just going to buy the ATX Billet 40 matched set and the matching hand guard and put a 18 inch Wilson Combat 6.8 barrel in it when their 18 inch barrels come back in stock. Then buy the Spike's H2 adj. stock kit, ALG ACT trigger in or may try a drop in unit, CMMG Lower Parts kit, Nickle Boron bolt carrier group, Raptor ambi charging handle, low pro adj. gas block and a kick ass compensator on and be done with it. Sure it will cost 1000 to 1200 hundred but it will be one kick ass rifle. It wont exactly be a Black Friday deal but a nice gun none the less.

I use to have one of those Wilson Combat match grade 18 inch 6.8 barrels and it shot about 1/2 MOA or better with hand loads. I sold the one I had and I have been meaning to build another ever since. Then I can buy all my parts for the comfort of my Lazy Boy on Black Friday. Maybe I can pick up some of the upper and lower parts on sale. That will cut some cost out of it.
I get your sentiment - but are you looking at the colt for 1500 with the ACOG? That ACOG is worth something...

To be fair on your description, he IS asking 1500 WITH an ACOG.

I must have missed the Acog. I just saw 6920 and didn't open up the thread. I saw the gun and looked at the price on the little pop up screen. However it wouldn't surprise me if someone did list at that without the Acog. I guess I was just taking out it what I wanted to see. I just looked up the Acog sight and yes that's not a bad deal if he hasn't shot out the barrel. My bad on that call. However I do see some rifles not worth what they are asking I just used that one by mistake to bolster my claim. I apologize to the OP on that one.

Back
Top Bottom