• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black panthers (4 legged variety)

Local paper here had a guy that reported getting clawed by on last week. He was clearing brush out around a old barn and the thing jumped out of the loft and hit him on the way down. DNR is investigating it now. :pop2:

I've heard stories for the last 20 years about black panthers being in Paulding Forest. I think they're out there. Maybe small numbers, but anything is possible.

However strongly you feel about this it still doesn't give you cause to disrespect and dismiss a mans ancestors and family traditions that have been passed down whether they are relevent to todays "scientific fact" or not.

Yes it does, I can say whatever I want this is America. If its BS I will call you on it, if he wants to come over and grill a steak and drink a beer. I will still tell him the facts, I may look like a ass but at least I know the truth.

Yes it does, I can say whatever I want this is America. If its BS I will call you on it, if he wants to come over and grill a steak and drink a beer. I will still tell him the facts, I may look like a ass but at least I know the truth.

WTH are you getting so bent outta shape over a **** big black *****? I mean who cares if they are real or not? I just wanna know if i can kill one on put it on a biscuit... nugget biscuit nugget on a biscuit!

Yes it does, I can say whatever I want this is America. If its BS I will call you on it, if he wants to come over and grill a steak and drink a beer. I will still tell him the facts, I may "look like a ass" but at least I know the truth.

Well you nailed that part of it.

WTH are you getting so bent outta shape over a **** big black *****? I mean who cares if they are real or not? I just wanna know if i can kill one on put it on a biscuit... nugget biscuit nugget on a biscuit!

hahahahaha......dip tha panther in tha mashed potatoes!!!!

Back
Top Bottom