• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Talons Suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to carry HST because when they expand they look a pretty flower, and we we all know flowers are good.

I carry Gold Dots. Gold is precious and beautiful, and who doesn't like a nice Dot. Gold + Dot, the beautiful, precious way to end a firefight.

Last edited:
The popularity of Black Talons lies in the fact that they are no longer produced, and collectors get raging hardons over them because of scarcity. The popularity/infamy has nothing to do with doctors getting aids, supernatural levels of destuctive design, or world killing capability. Like CCR said, what doctor digs through a patient with his/her fingers looking for a foreign object?

Just imagine if Black Talons were actually OD Talons... people would pee themselves and then pass out from the excitement!

any round really has the potential to loose parts, it all depends on what it hits when it goes into a target. I understand that bonded rounds retain mass better but they are not exempt.

Last edited:
I like the new ranger T anyways but the talon just looks cool in my all black xdm/p99c

Yeah but then you've got to watch out for all those nasty sharp bone fragments while digging around in the guts of an aids ridden septic street punk.

There won't be any digging in the corpses. The bullet is in the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom