• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blackhound Optics

Hot off the press... the 1-6 is now available.

1-6x-24 SFP
14bbe0e7a7d42e457e0411139844fdec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offense but the prices on the website are a good bit higher than similar offerings from Vortex and Primary Arms...I'm not sure that these unknown scopes will do well in the budget optics space.

No offense but the prices on the website are a good bit higher than similar offerings from Vortex and Primary Arms...I'm not sure that these unknown scopes will do well in the budget optics space.

Better glass, better tracking with adjustments on turrets, comes with mounts... complete satisfaction guarantee. Blackhound is an OEM manufacturer, others have them make their branded optic. But, some folks have their budget and preferences and that’s perfectly fine.

I got to check out some early production a while back before they were really on the market at their shop picking up a 1911 he worked on. BTW, he is a good gunsmith and prides himself on doing it right. If anyone heads that way, they are in the yellow building.

I got to check out some early production a while back before they were really on the market at their shop picking up a 1911 he worked on. BTW, he is a good gunsmith and prides himself on doing it right. If anyone heads that way, they are in the yellow building.

Interesting note... one of those prototypes is still mounted (and abused) on my 14yr old’s 3 Gun rifle. Still going strong, and we are going to do a tracking analysis on it again this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom