• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blackpoint Tactical Holsters a quick review and pic.

DerrickT

Default rank <3000 posts
This isn’t my first Rodeo.
162   0
Reaction score
Okay so I got hooked up with these guys through Dead Center Gun Range in Buford. They are a Georgia company out of Alpharetta (gotta support the local guys!!) I ordered a Holster for my G19 and a double mag carrier. the holster is great as well as the mag carrier. I would say they are a great value! The best part about the company is the customer service! These guys are great! I have placed two custom orders with them and they exceeded my expectations on both orders! Here's a picture Glock 19 OWB and mag carrier with "EMT Red" Kydex on the backs and "Battle Ship Grey" Fronts on both. Check them out on Facebook shoot them a message or swing by Dead Center in Buford and talk with someone there about them. They will not disappoint. They can also laser designs etc on them!
i9.photobucket.com_albums_a59_DirtyCivic_8AD214EE_689B_4E50_89fad7c3d6bbf222b6d36641e357166c56.jpg

Looks good, the only thing that makes me wanna gag is the key chain lol. Are they local? And also do they have a web sight other than Facebook?

Looks good, the only thing that makes me wanna gag is the key chain lol. Are they local? And also do they have a web sight other than Facebook?

if you would have read the OP, they are in Alpharetta. I think they are working on website, they haven't been doing this very long.

No, but you can order them through Dead Center.
I LOVE mine. Make a full size 1911 go bye bye under a tennis shirt

if you would have read the OP, they are in Alpharetta. I think they are working on website, they haven't been doing this very long.

My bad, old age and easing from a phone suck lol. I like the red though.

EMT Red? Isn't the medical field known for blue in the civilian market? Great looking kydex work from some good guys at Blackpoint I want to get one for my new G30s.

Back
Top Bottom