• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blackpoint vs Bravo----Glock 19 w/ TLR1 holster

jpm2953

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
403   0
Reaction score
What's everyone's go-to holster for their pistol with a light. OWB
Bravo is $58 and BPT is $90. Price isn't too big of a concern. I just want quality.

I have 2 for a light from bpt on a g19 with a tlr1hl. I have the owb standard one(~$70) and the leatherwing mini($120?). My only complaint with either is that on the mini IWB there is very little retention even after adjusting, but they've both held up great.Gearcraft wasn't around then but I'll buy from billieco next time.

Also have a safari land with the cool locking system that works really well with the light, but there's a huge gap around the trigger guard and the holster itself is really large and clunky.

I have 2 for a light from bpt on a g19 with a tlr1hl. I have the owb standard one(~$70) and the leatherwing mini($120?). My only complaint with either is that on the mini IWB there is very little retention even after adjusting, but they've both held up great.Gearcraft wasn't around then but I'll buy from billieco next time.

Also have a safari land with the cool locking system that works really well with the light, but there's a huge gap around the trigger guard and the holster itself is really large and clunky.

I had the same problem. I contacted blackpoint tactical and went to visit them. They cut my holster for my rmr and even remolded it for my suppressor height sights and installed a retention adjustment screw for me. They never asked for any money and were nothing but nice and very helpful. They have done this for two of my iwb mini wing holsters and even gave me spare hardware and belt clips. Awesome service
f1a0e0dad57718146c832da993dc35bb.jpg

I also own a gearcraft iwb vert that I daily carry with at my shop. Love both holsters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom