• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BLADE 2019

I was able to swing by this morning. Ended up winning an esee junglas in their raffle. Not a bad day!
FAE420E0-E0BC-4D5F-B7DE-74753382408A.jpeg

Hey guys, I hope everyone came out of blade show with some kick-ass swag! Amongst a few things I picked up, I got a pvd Titanium Ace biblio from GiantMouse. Wicked little knife from Jens Anso and Jesper Voxnaes

I hope you don't mind as I found this to be the most relevant thread to post about this - I did cross post in general discussion's thread about Blade show too.

My friend Eric and I put together a wicked set of videos that cover alot of bases, and we still have like 20+ more to upload - feel free to check out some of the footage here on my playlist. The channel is relatively new and videos are non-monetized so you won't get crappy ads either:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiK0D4BuvAO-NogXIkKKTeV7qvlxlF4Cj

This playlist will update automatically as videos go live, and honestly, seeing as how I am doing this while working full time, it may take a week or longer to get em all up, and that's after uploading about 4 a day. I feel that given the amount of coverage, editing and audio/video quality that we may have a leg up on most other channels, but that's just my humble opinion :yo: Enjoy!

IMG_0553.jpg

Back
Top Bottom