• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BLADE 2019

I will be there Friday. Third year in a row for me. Need to score that Microtech special. Hopefully they do something besides the bayonet blade this year. Especially since they are celebrating their 25th anniversary.

I think everyone maybe be disappointed with MT’s showing this year.....

Losing a key player, divorce, lawsuit, banging Taran Butlers ol’lady has the company in a special place right now.....

Although “the key player” is a giant dickbag... it seems to just add to the drama.

AND They missed @Bushwhacker 's birthday! :)

Losing a key player, divorce, lawsuit, banging Taran Butlers ol’lady has the company in a special place right now.....

Although “the key player” is a giant dickbag... it seems to just add to the drama.

Speaking of, somebody just posted a thinly veiled post about the "Taran Tactical collaboration" on the MT FB page

:pop2:

Speaking of, somebody just posted a thinly veiled post about the "Taran Tactical collaboration" on the MT FB page

:pop2:

99684DE4-00B4-4752-9DB5-8BE8D4E8A069.gif

6F7B2273-63B3-44D8-B824-70F79C679B4D.jpeg

VIP passes seemed cooler than Customer Appreciation. Its too squished for me to stand going all three days and I cant afford to need to be there early or dumb stuff happens. I just feel suave with a VIP tag. Now its just a compulsive spender tag...sheesh-custy status. Im VIP cause I got SAUCE I dont gotta BUY my SWAGGER...sheeeeeiiiit. But Im reminded of a story...

2017 actually bothered to show up early and the butterfly effect is carrying me into 2019-Im not sure what the implications of 2018 are yet...still too soon to tell. I was not early and it seems to be holding at face value.

I devised a plan...bought this pale moon ebony trio that I was totally going to sell to cover the large insingo inkosi I got. I mean-its 1500 bucks or so out but totally easy to recoup. They only made 100 something total inlays combined so some sucka on bladeforums would kill for the set for sure. Probably the only one in the country after blades over and crk split them to the seven seas. Easy money.

But...instead I swapped the inkosi and my sebenza 25 drop point for some cash in my paypal and my norseman...
Which is totally a sensible call because I got some cash out of it and a mean ex gave me the 25.

Which was basically like a coupon if you think about it so I picked up my rockstead for practically the price of a sebenza.

Speaking of sebenzas, I had seen my buddy and his smatchet game was looking strong af so I placed an order for one with him at his booth. Pricey, but Since I had just picked up the inkosi with an insingo blade I was gonna sell my sebenza with carbon fiber inlays and an insingo blade. Pretty much like a free smatchet if you think about it since I was replacing it with the inkosi...

Which I obviously had to keep do to the swap i made for the norseman.

After some time...Im pretty sure I liked the robust blade of the inkosi so ill probably nab one...maybe a drop point and an insingo cause I got rid of that 25 which had the robust blade I like...no big deal I’ll just sell the cf insingo-if you think about it thats pretty much half off at the crk booth. It would be crazy to pass that up.I dunno-I’ll just stop by my buddies booth to bs with him and maybe the compulsion will pass.

Wonder what he’s been working on lately?
image.jpg

Meh...I was thinking-I dont really like crowds. I guess I might show up a little early. Whats the worst that could happen?

Back
Top Bottom