Votes: 28 45.2%
  • No I'm lame

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Yes and tacos

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Lame and tacos

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
For those that were asking, Freeman has 2 folders left in D2 steel, 5-6 folders in S35VN, 2 titanium/S35VN folders, and 3-4 fixed blade knives.

They said that they'd had an excellent show.

IMG_1692.JPG
Is it worth paying $20 for a one day pass to get a $5 bag of caramel corn?
View attachment 1197819

Negative on the popcorn, Ghost Rider

Finally took a pic of the junk I came home with...my favorite is the Marfione/Microtech Thermal shirt!

One of the black patches was given to me directly by Marfione when I handed him one of my Station Patches. He thought it was cool someone brought HIM some swag...lol

P.S....that Bladeshow UT is gone to a friend. My other one went to a friend at the show. Wish I could've picked up more for all yous guys who didn't get one.

That's sweet **** man! Like that shirt. .......what's a man need with 4 patches ? Send me your least favorite please :pray2:

aaac388c5aa52e53550414212115f9e0.jpg

What is parking like and how long is it taking the stand in line to get in?

The show opened at 9am yesterday so I showed up an hour or so after the doors opened and I walked right in. Parking sucked, but I found a spot that wasn't too far away. There is parking all around the Galleria and Sunday is not going to be too bad. You may find some good deals. Go check it out! If you were close to Social Circle I would give you my VIP pass.

Back
Top Bottom