Votes: 28 45.2%
  • No I'm lame

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Yes and tacos

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Lame and tacos

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Oh yeah, I spent all my Blade show money. BUT, everyone talking about how awesome there Freeman is makes me want one. There is a knife dealer on here that has them in stock. I guess forgiveness is easier to get than permission so I should go ahead and order one and face the consequences later with the wife.

It is, hands down, the smoothest knife I've ever found.

Oh snap! Even sharper?

By the way, I owned a Wicked Edge system for a while, but I couldn't get the hang of it. Props to you, man! It looks like you're rocking it!!
Two keys to the wicked edge...... patience and a lot of money lol I spent about 30 minutes on the freeman and it was already sharp and you have to use the leather strops and their newer product that came out last year which is glass pads that you put a film on kinda like you would put compound on a strop that's what really gives it the mirror Finnish. Shortly after I got my wicked edge I was bummed and about ready to give up because I wasn't getting the results I expected but I studied the basics and got the hang of it

Two keys to the wicked edge...... patience and a lot of money lol I spent about 30 minutes on the freeman and it was already sharp and you have to use the leather strops and their newer product that came out last year which is glass pads that you put a film on kinda like you would put compound on a strop that's what really gives it the mirror Finnish. Shortly after I got my wicked edge I was bummed and about ready to give up because I wasn't getting the results I expected but I studied the basics and got the hang of it

I have an older Microtech UT that I like to carry that is dull. You wouldn't be interested in practicing with that Wicked Edge on it would you? I would be happy to pay you for your time.

It is, hands down, the smoothest knife I've ever found.

Wait until you've had it a while. Jeff handed me his edc titanium flipper and it was most definitely the smoothest knife I've ever felt. He's been carrying it for a few years. It only gets better!

I do find it a bit odd that I'm the only one who has bought more than one Freeman, but I don't have a flipper. LOL...I can't look at those fixed blades and Bowies and not buy one. He was out of his neck knives before the show, and my disappointment was real. The neck knife is a must.

Back
Top Bottom