Votes: 28 45.2%
  • No I'm lame

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Yes and tacos

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Lame and tacos

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
And I assure you it will not disappoint!

I like the looks of that one, but I probably have 2 dozen fixed blades by various makers. I always take my ESEE 6 or 3 everytime I'm out. My orange handled 3 stays handy in my kayak when I'm paddling.

Trout man your knife is shipping in the morning. You will not be disappointed. I carry all brands of high end knives, Hinderer, Strider, Reeve, Emerson, Grayman, Microtech etc. I have collected and fooled with knives for over 40 years. I had heard of the Freeman's and contacted Jeff prior to Blade show. I am always interested in well made, American made knives. I walked up to his table and picked up a couple of the fixed blades and folders before I told him who I was. I wanted to look at them and get them in my hand before I bought a bunch. I was blown away. These knives are an incredible value. The amount of machining and precision he puts in them is amazing. They are among the smoothest folders I have seen. The fixed blades feel right and are balanced correctly. Jeff has a background in design and engineering and his grinds etc are precise.

Damn you Blade814, stop selling me on them! Is there a big difference between the 451 cf and standard?

I asked Freeman at Blade about the performance of D2 vs S35VN for the average user, and he said while S35 VN had some wear characteristics that some people prefer, for an average Joe, D2 was more that adequate. Said D2 is a bit more prone to corrosion, but it's a quality Steel.

I asked Freeman at Blade about the performance of D2 vs S35VN for the average user, and he said while S35 VN had some wear characteristics that some people prefer, for an average Joe, D2 was more that adequate. Said D2 is a bit more prone to corrosion, but it's a quality Steel.

soooo... I should put silica gel packs in my sofa... with D2? :thumb:...good to know... :)

The things that show up at your door step after Blade...
IMG_5389.JPG
IMG_5390.JPG
IMG_5393.JPG

Back
Top Bottom