Votes: 28 45.2%
  • No I'm lame

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Yes and tacos

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Lame and tacos

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Trout man your knife is shipping in the morning. You will not be disappointed. I carry all brands of high end knives, Hinderer, Strider, Reeve, Emerson, Grayman, Microtech etc. I have collected and fooled with knives for over 40 years. I had heard of the Freeman's and contacted Jeff prior to Blade show. I am always interested in well made, American made knives. I walked up to his table and picked up a couple of the fixed blades and folders before I told him who I was. I wanted to look at them and get them in my hand before I bought a bunch. I was blown away. These knives are an incredible value. The amount of machining and precision he puts in them is amazing. They are among the smoothest folders I have seen. The fixed blades feel right and are balanced correctly. Jeff has a background in design and engineering and his grinds etc are precise.
The Freeman folders, are they are button lock, or are they autos? Assisted?

20170609_202611.jpg

I got the Freeman today. Thanks to @Blade814 for a quick turn around. I'm working in Connecticut, so I had it sent to my apt up here. I ordered on Wed and got it today.

It's smooth and locks up tight. I can't believe how easily it opens not being an assisted opening blade. It is now my new EDC.

I know my son is gonna want one when he sees it.

The only thing I don't like is the grooves in the grind. I don't know what their purpose is. Nit picky thing that I will get over.

The only thing I don't like is the grooves in the grind. I don't know what their purpose is. Nit picky thing that I will get over.

I ment to ask at Blade what their purpose is (if anything). Perhaps with the Blade being semi large and all black, it gives the Blade some contrast visually? I kinda dig it. It's different, I don't have anything quite like it.

It's the smoothest knife I own, that's for sure.

I ment to ask at Blade what their purpose is (if anything). Perhaps with the Blade being semi large and all black, it gives the Blade some contrast visually? I kinda dig it. It's different, I don't have anything quite like it.

It's the smoothest knife I own, that's for sure.

It is smooth. I've been sitting here flipping it for the past hour. My finger hurts, but I can't stop!

Back
Top Bottom