Votes: 28 45.2%
  • No I'm lame

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Yes and tacos

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Lame and tacos

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
The flutes in the blade offer a little less resistance when cutting some things, but mainly are just looks. Sets his knife off from others. Actually pretty hard to machine that and then round them. The blades are running on bearings.

The flutes in the blade offer a little less resistance when cutting some things, but mainly are just looks. Sets his knife off from others. Actually pretty hard to machine that and then round them. The blades are running on bearings.

There ya go. I got it from Blade814 Blade814 . Click on his link to see the price. Well worth it in my opinion.

I will definitely buy something off your website again. Great service!

View attachment 1203890

I got the Freeman today. Thanks to Blade814 Blade814 for a quick turn around. I'm working in Connecticut, so I had it sent to my apt up here. I ordered on Wed and got it today.

It's smooth and locks up tight. I can't believe how easily it opens not being an assisted opening blade. It is now my new EDC.

I know my son is gonna want one when he sees it.

I went home for Father's Day last weekend. I gave the Freeman to my oldest son, as I do most of the knives I buy after I am finished playing with them. He really liked it and it is now his edc. I can't tell you how many times my wife told him to "quit flicking that knife" over the weekend.

Just damn... I want a freeman now.
Can anybody post pics of there freeman next to a Stitch or microtech UT,CT? Just for size comparison

i.imgur.com_88XoK5m.jpg

i.imgur.com_gRl0cFF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom